- elsewhere Review
- Jeff and Susanne Kelly; By Reckless Moonlight (Green Monkey): The Seattle singer-songwriter and mainman behind the excellent band Green Pajamas (as well as conducting other projects outside that GP remit of '66-influenced Beatlesque pop-rock) has also appeared frequently at Elsewhere, and we never tire of hearing new projects or tapes pulled from the vaults... [Read More...]
- The Terrascope Review: By Reckless Moonlight
- Jeff and Susanne Kelly met approximately 28 years ago and Susanne provided backing vocals and inspiration for many of the tracks on Jeffâ€™s second solo release, Coffee In Nepal, originally released on cassette by Green Monkey in 1987. The world has changed considerably in the intervening decades during which Jeff released over 30 albums...
- Terrascope Interview with Jeff and Susanne
- Green Monkey seem to be marketing the new album as a Coffee In Nepal sequel, but I didnâ€™t really get that vibe. It doesnâ€™t seem to be a concept album and doesnâ€™t really reconnect with any of the themes or songs on that album. Do you consider this â€śCoffee IIâ€ť and if so, what is the connection?
- I'd Rather Be Filming In Vanda's Room
Susanne Kelly's pissed off statement about working a 'souless day job,' is on our video page, here, or on YouTube, here. "I wanted to make it gritty," says Jeff. Starring, among other cats, her brother, John (late of Brewtal Thirst), on Rickenbacker bass guitar.
- â€śJeff & susanne Kellyâ€ť by leslie snyder
- The mysteries of life will come out of Seattle, Washington from an independent rock duo which happens to be a married couple named Jeff & Susanne Kelly. This open minded couple sings songs about human emotion such as misery, romance, and adultery... [Read More...]
- BY RECKLESS MOONLIGHT
For a long time, Jeff and Susanne had talked about doing a sort of follow-up to their 1987 COFFEE IN NEPAL, an album that they had recorded in the early days of their romance. Now, 27 years after COFFEE, Green Monkey Records is releasing BY RECKLESS MOONLIGHT, featuring 13 songs, a 12-page booklet with song lyrics, artwork by Susanne and photography by Carrie Von Kiel. Jeff will write an information page for the Green Monkey website in the coming weeks.