- Pajamas Most Listened To 2012
My most listened/viewed pick-of-the-year is this youtube clip from 1971.
(My son) Lincoln, who has become something of a youtube affectionado, and I have
watched this one many times.
As far as records. So little time to listen but here's what's turned my head this year.
1. the new Mackelmore record I love
2. Ken Stringfellow DANZIG IN MOONLIGHT
3. Carice Van Houtens new record
As for new records – (my daughter) Lindsay turned me on to this singer/songwriter from Montreal named Mac Demarco. He's pretty cool!
I also love the Macklemore/Ryan Lewis CD, THE HEIST.
And Eric Lichter – Elks in Paris
1. The Bee Gees THE STUDIO ALBUMS 1967-1968 and ODESSA
2. Smoosh WITHERSHINS
3. Birdie BIRDIE
4. CHARADE SOUNDTRACK re-issue Henri Mancini
5. Lana Del Ray BORN TO DIE
6. RAVEL, FAURE, BONIS: TRIOS AVEC PIANO Trios George Sand